Senior Product Manager
MVP Factory delivers the best software on earth, combining elite engineers, designers and product managers with artificial intelligence over our platform. We enable companies of all sizes to efficiently design, test, build and scale top technology products.
In order to live up to this promise, we create our own tools and define own processes which we improve with every project we deliver. These tools and processes are combined in what we call the MVPF Platform.
As an internal product manager you will work on building these tools and defining these processes to shape the MVPF Platform. You are going to help us build smart tools along the full software development life cycle to deliver the best possible experience to our clients and elites. You will work closely with the founders and deeply integrate with all departments of MVP Factory.
You will be mainly in charge to:
- Align with the business teams and other internal stakeholders
- Understand the needs of our clients (multiple types) and how they relate to each MVPF Product
- Understand the needs of our Elites (multiple types) and how they relate to each MVPF Product
- Define and document features for the MVPF Platform and/or other internal products
- Plan and execute the delivery of the MVPF Platform and/or other internal products
- Manage and work together with a product team composed of Design, Engineering, QA and Product
- Track KPIs and adjust the MVPF Platform and/or other internal products accordingly
We are looking for a delivery-oriented type of person who can create a mental image of a complex system and is able to take ownership of the product definition & delivery with a team of business, product and technical people.
We highly value flexibility of thought, critical thinking and fresh ideas. We are building something that does not exist, the main inspiration is from within.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in managing web and mobile products.
- You can demonstrate track records of successful products which you delivered.
- You have experience working with remote teams
- You have been doing requirements analysis in the past
- You have strong drive and attention to detail, love technology and enjoy hacking/prototyping on the side
- You are passionate about building products users love - understanding their needs and pain points and addressing them
- You are resourceful and like testing things to make them better
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- Analytical skills & mindset and have experience in setting up tests that result in actionable outcomes
- Innately curious and self motivated to ask questions and find answers
- You have gained proven knowledge of the latest tools and methodologies in software development, especially strong experience in agile software development
- You have a good understanding of user interfaces and are proficient in building mockups, wireframes, user flows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Optional: BS Computer Science or related technical degree
- You enjoy collaborating closely with engineers, and understand the trade-offs engineering teams make while building, launching, and maintaining products
- You are very organised and comfortable managing multiple projects in a high speed, high pressure environment
We offer (besides the standard stuff):
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus scheme based on company performance
- The job will enable you to build a network of companies and people all over the world and share knowledge with the best entrepreneurs in the industry
- You will be a part of our lively team and MVPF community. We’re passionate about what we do, have fun while doing it and work with the best people in their fields
- We embrace remote work and allow our employees to work remotely whenever possible. Employees will still come in at least a few days a week for team collaboration and company events
- 5th floor light infused penthouse office in the heart of Berlin with rooftop terrace and chill-out area
- Top-notch technology equipment - whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- "Take as you need" vacation policy + occasional pop-up offices to facilitate remote work
- Regular team events - we celebrate our successes together
- Life-changing work - solve real, hard problems you’ll want to brag about
Send your CV and a short & relevant cover letter.