MVP Factory reinvents software development for companies and engineers.
We are a platform where the best software engineers, designers, product managers and other specialists join forces to build and scale world class digital products with proven entrepreneurs, companies and ourselves.
We are dedicated to re-inventing how software is built by creating an entire ecosystem with focus on remote work, artificial intelligence and the best tools and processes via our platform.
We develop deep relationships with our clients, becoming their integrated technology partner and trusted advisor.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help us double our community of Elites (freelance developers, designers, product managers and other software & product experts) in size by the end of the year.
Recruiting Coordinator responsibilities include primarily interviewing and screening of our Elite pipeline, but also sourcing new candidates for various technical roles. You have full ownership of our freelance hiring pipeline and make sure that every applicant has the greatest experience possible from initial contact till starting work on a first project. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote the MVP Factory brand, reduce our time to start new projects and ensure we attract the best talent out there. You will...
Primarily manage the freelance application process
- Manage the application pipeline via our internal platform
- (Pre-)Screen candidates and decide which ones to interview
- Conduct first interviews, where you present MVP Factory and gather essential information about the candidates.
- Arrange second interviews with hiring managers, which will assess the technical abilities of the candidates
- Onboard new elites - answer their questions and making sure they are ready to take on new projects
- Keeping pipeline up to date using our internal hiring tool
- Successfully review job descriptions to understand the needs for MVPF as well to ask questions that’ll help you identify the right candidate(s)
- Promote MVP Factory as the best place in the world to freelance, develop new skills and work on meaningful projects
At times you will support Recruiting in bringing in new Elites
- Write and post technical job description
- Parse specialised skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Coordinate with our engagement managers to forecast project goals and project staffing needs
- Craft and send personalised recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Manager
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, video and structured)
- Technical expertise to understand, explain, and evaluate technology, technical roles and technical skills
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
- High degree of independence and flexibility
We offer (besides the standard stuff):
- Competitive Salary
- The job will enable you to build a network of people all over the world and share knowledge with the best in the industry
- You’ll be a part of our lively team and MVPF community. We’re passionate about what we do, have fun while doing it and work with the best people in their fields
- 5th floor light infused penthouse office in the heart of Berlin with rooftop terrace and chill-out area
- Top-notch technology equipment - whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- "Take as you need" vacation policy + occasional pop-up offices to facilitate remote work
- Regular team events - we celebrate our successes together