Engagement Manager (M/F)
MVP Factory reinvents software development for companies and engineers. We deliver the best software on earth, combining elite engineers, designers and product managers with artificial intelligence on our platform. We enable companies of all sizes to efficiently design, test, build and scale top technology products.
You will be trusted full responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of projects for a wide set of clients (from start-up to enterprise) from various industries and an even wider selection of problems to crack. You will lead multiple project teams and report directly to MVPF's Managing Directors.
Together with our sales team you will close new clients by understanding their business and tech needs, translating them into software requirements, quoting projects and assembling internal project teams. After this initial phase you will oversee the delivery of the project, directly managing a product manager, who takes over day-to-day product and project management. You will supervise him/her driving the product development process and keeping the project on track. With the client you are expected to build a deep relationship that drives revenue: Conduct proactive meetings to develop trusted advisor status, build loyalty, improve business. You are responsible for project reporting and project profitability from signed contract to project end. After the project has ended you will disseminate project learnings using our internal knowledge base.
- You have 3+ years of either Product Management, B2B account management or business development experience
- You have demonstrated the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization (including executive and C-level) in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- You are well structured and have a proven ability to manage multiple projects or accounts at the same time
- You have a good understanding of software development processes and projects
- You managed teams previously (having managed outsourced tech/product teams is a plus)
- You are entrepreneurial, with equally strong business and technology skills
- You have a genuine interest in up to date technologies and industry trends
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a plus)
We offer (besides the standard stuff):
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus scheme based on company performance
- The job will enable you to build a network of companies and people all over the world and share knowledge with the best entrepreneurs in the industry
- You’ll be a part of our lively team and MVPF community. We’re passionate about what we do, have fun while doing it and work with the best people in their fields
- We embrace remote work and allow our employees to work remotely whenever possible. Employees will still come in at least a few days a week for team collaboration and company events
- 5th floor light infused penthouse office in the heart of Berlin with rooftop terrace and chill-out area
- Top-notch technology equipment - whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- "Take as you need" vacation policy + occasional pop-up offices to facilitate remote work
- Regular team events - we celebrate our successes together
Learn more about product careers at MVP Factory and your development opportunities here.