MVP Factory reinvents software development for companies and engineers. We deliver the best software on earth, combining elite engineers, designers and product managers with artificial intelligence on our platform. We enable companies of all sizes to efficiently design, test, build and scale top technology products.
You will be trusted full responsibility for our most critical accounts, with responsibility for the end-to-end strategy and delivery of projects for a wide set of clients (from start-up to enterprise) from various industries and an even wider selection of problems to crack. You will lead multiple project teams, eventually building your own practice and report directly to MVPF's Managing Directors.
Together with our Business Development team you will close new clients by understanding their business and tech needs, translating them into strategic projects, working with our Solution Architects to produce software requirements & quotes whilst assembling internal & external project teams. After this initial phase you will oversee the delivery of your projects, directly managing a project lead, who takes over day-to-day product and project management. You will supervise him/her driving the product development process and keeping the project on track. With the client you are expected to build a deep relationship that drives revenue: Conduct proactive meetings to develop trusted advisor status, build loyalty, improve business.
- You have 3+ years of either Product Management, B2B account management or business development experience
- You have demonstrated the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation (including executive and C-level) in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- You are well structured and have a proven ability to manage multiple projects or accounts at the same time
- You have a good understanding of software development processes and projects
- You managed teams previously (having managed outsourced tech/product teams is a plus)
- You are entrepreneurial, with equally strong business and technology skills
- You have a genuine interest in up to date technologies and industry trends
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and German
We offer (besides the standard stuff):
- Competitive Salary
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Extensive network of market leading businesses and experts globally, sharing knowledge with the best entrepreneurs in the industry
- You’ll be a part of our lively team and MVPF community. We’re passionate about what we do, have fun while doing it and work with the best people in their fields
- We embrace remote work and allow our employees to work remotely whenever possible.
- Top-notch technology equipment - whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- "Take as you need" vacation policy + occasional pop-up offices to facilitate remote work
- Regular team events - we celebrate our successes together