Senior Product Manager
MVP Factory delivers the best software on earth, combining elite engineers, designers and product managers with artificial intelligence on our platform. We enable companies of all sizes to efficiently design, test, build and scale top technology products.
MVP Factory is now looking for a Senior Product Manager to help build and develop our Product practice and deliver amazing experiences to customers. You will be responsible for strategically working with customers to define and create sophisticated solutions, whilst overseeing the project delivery and building thought leadership channels throughout our wider freelance Product network.
You will manage multiple projects and work closely with senior stakeholders internally and within our client businesses, demonstrating expert knowledge and an innovative, but pragmatic approach.
Further responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Defining product roadmaps, release plans and the corresponding user stories in time and with quality
- Manage business stakeholders, understand strategic goals and market needs
- Prioritize new features and releases taking the business and customer impact into consideration
- Perform quantitative and qualitative testing in order to make data-driven decisions
- Develop the best experience for our clients’ users, in close cooperation with our elite remote engineering, UX and design teams
- Be involved in the overall project management and process tracking
Ideal candidates are stellar, proven product managers with strong technical backgrounds who've built first rate products and love working with people. They are dynamic individuals with great teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- 4+ years relevant work experience in managing web and mobile products.
- You can demonstrate track records of successful products which you delivered.
- You have experience working with remote teams
- You have been doing requirements analysis in the past
- You have strong drive and attention to detail, love technology and enjoy hacking/prototyping on the side
- You are passionate about building products users love - understanding their needs and pain points and addressing them
- You’re frugal and resourceful, and like testing things to make them better
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- Analytical skills & mindset and have experience in setting up tests that result in actionable outcomes
- Innately curious and self motivated to ask questions and find answers
- You have gained proven knowledge of the latest tools and methodologies in software development, especially strong experience in agile software development
- You have a good understanding of user interfaces and are proficient in building mockups, wireframes, user flows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Optional: BS Computer Science or related technical degree
- You enjoy collaborating closely with engineers, and understand the trade-offs engineering teams make while building, launching, and maintaining products
- You are very organized and comfortable managing multiple projects in a high speed, high pressure environment
- Competitive salary
- The job will enable you to build a network of companies and people all over the world and share knowledge with the best entrepreneurs in the industry
- You’ll be a part of our MVPF community. We’re passionate about what we do, have fun while doing it and work with the best people in their fields
- Responsibilities, initiative-driven work & creativity across a variety of topics and industries will provide you a steep learning curve
- Life-changing work - solve real, hard problems you’ll want to brag about
Send your CV and a short & relevant cover letter. We are hiring now!
Learn more about product careers at MVP Factory and you development opportunities here.