Partnership Manager (Key Accounts - m/f)
MVP Factory reinvents software development for companies and engineers. We are the trusted partner for end-to-end digital product execution of various companies - from well-funded tech start-ups to global enterprises. We strive to be the #1 company for ideating, designing, testing and building digital products, combining elite engineers, designers and product managers with artificial intelligence on our platform.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in a top management consultancy (ideally with focus on digital projects) looking to scope and own full projects and assuming client responsibility; someone with account management experience from a digital agency looking to work on more impactful and holistic projects; or someone with profound product management experience looking to transition into a business role.
- Full responsibility for our most important accounts, building deep relationships with your clients and proactively finding ways to create impact through face-to-face meetings, events and regular feedback sessions.
- Own our project lifecycle end-to-end, from scoping the engagement with our clients and choosing the right engagement model to managing and guiding project leads running the day-to-day product and project management. You will supervise him/her driving the product development process and keeping the project on track.
- Work closely with your clients to fully understand their businesses and make informed recommendations - consistently looking for new opportunities to cross/upsell and expand our partnerships within the organisation.
- Help to close new clients by quickly understanding their business and tech needs, working with our Solution Architect team to translate them into strategic project frameworks.
- Lead multiple project teams, eventually building your own practice and reporting directly to MVPF's Managing Directors.
- You have 3+ years of either Product Management, Management Consultancy, B2B/Agency Account Management or Business Development experience
- You have demonstrated the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation (including executive and C-level) in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- You are well structured and have a proven ability to manage multiple projects or accounts at the same time
- You have a good understanding of software development processes and projects
- You managed teams previously (having managed outsourced tech/product teams is a plus)
- You are entrepreneurial, with equally strong business and technology skills
- You have a genuine interest in up to date technologies and industry trends
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and German
- Competitive Salary
- Lucrative, uncapped bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work on high-impact projects on the forefront of digitization
- Extensive network of market leading businesses and experts globally, sharing knowledge with the best entrepreneurs in the industry
- You’ll be a part of our lively team and MVPF community. We’re passionate about what we do, have fun while doing it and work with the best people in their fields
- We embrace remote work and allow our employees to work remotely whenever possible.
- Amazing views over Berlin in our 29th Floor office, right next to the river!
- Top-notch technology equipment - whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- "Take as you need" vacation policy + occasional international pop-up offices to facilitate remote work (for the last two years: Cape Town in January)
- Regular team events - we celebrate our successes together