Business Development Intern
MVP Factory is an AI-driven software development service that enables companies of all sizes to build, test, and scale custom made tech products as well as building innovative business ventures.
By bringing together the best engineers, product managers, and designers, our platform offers a data-first managed development and launch process. Our service accelerates clients' time-to-market, minimizes project risk, and guarantees "rocket-speed" execution.
We work with clients from various industries, ranging from VC-funded startups to publicly listed multi-billion household names. If you want to validate your business idea with real data, launch a new tech venture, or execute a complex corporate digital transformation project: let's have a chat and build something amazing together!
MVP Factory’s Intern program is challenging and rewarding at the same time. Our interns are given the opportunity to learn about our business from different viewpoints, giving you a career advantage. Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the innovation and execution of new ideas to help our customers achieve their goals. You will gain interdisciplinary experience in different areas of our business and discover our market-leading solutions first hand.
We are searching for an intern to support us in Business Development starting asap.
- Gain an inside perspective on internet startups
- Ideate, structure and develop new product and business venture ideas
- Negotiate with potential business partners
- Prepare documents for strategic decisions
Note that we are growing fast and successful interns can expect to be offered a full-time contract upon completion.
Ideally you have:
- Completed at least the 3rd semester of your Bachelor studies in business/ finance, engineering, mathematics or a other relevant field, or you are in the midst of your Master/MBA
- You have a strong academic record and already gained relevant practical work experience in related industries
- You are geographically mobile and can join the company full-time for a minimum of 2-3 Months in Berlin
- Exceptional analytical skills, a strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality
- The ability to blend quantitative analysis with effective presentation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills in order to interact directly with our client base and strong interpersonal skills to maintain a team atmosphere
- The ability to take initiative and function independently, balanced with strong teamwork skills and enjoy ongoing direct contact with people
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a high interest in the startup industry, and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Flexibility, endurance and speed, also in high pressure situations
- A high level of organisational skills - you are not afraid of managing multiple projects at once
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus) and an international background distinguishes you from other applicants
- Our internships are always paid
- Engaging environment: You will feel the thrill of building a start-up and marvel just a few weeks later at what you have achieved
- Opportunity: Great opportunities for initiative, creativity, and leadership strongly dependent on your personal preferences and strengths
- Life-changing work: To build our ecosystem you will be working together with a team of talented people across the globe to solve real, hard problems you’ll want to brag about
- Peer relationships: Be ready to join an ambitious and hardworking team of talented international tech-entrepreneurs who love what they do and have fun doing it
- Support: We support each other, we motivate each other and we believe that we will reinvent how software is built
- Network: The job will enable you to build a network of companies and people all over the world and share knowledge with the best entrepreneurs in the industry
- Office: Welcome to our 29th floor, light-infused office with chillout area and a truly breathtaking view over Berlin
- Regular team events: we celebrate our successes together
Send your CV and a short & relevant cover letter (1/2 page). We are hiring now!