Business Development Manager - Enterprise (m/f)
MVP Factory delivers the best software on earth, combining elite engineers, designers and product managers with artificial intelligence on our platform. We enable companies of all sizes to efficiently design, test, build and scale top technology products.
As a Business Development Manager, you will acquire and handle our corporate clients from initial contact through the complete sales cycle. You must have a proven track record of enterprise-level business development, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of web, mobile products, and the strategies around them. As a trusted sales expert, you will consult potential customers to understand their needs and what kind of custom software product they want to build. You value customer relationships and know how to drive business forward.
We are looking for team members who understand & have a passion for product, with a firm understanding of both start-up and corporates ecosystems alike. You are competitive and have a track record of over-achieving. You should be excited about juggling multiple projects and driving growth at a small but rapidly growing startup.
- Actively develop and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key potential clients
- Manage & nurture strategic customer relationships throughout their entire lifecycle
- Continually investigate the customer’s long-term business objectives and anticipate future technical needs
- Negotiate and finalize contract details, including formalizing contracts and ensuring successful deal closure
- Develop new ideas for business dealings with existing and return clients to extend client cycle
- Participate in conferences, seminars, marketing events, and trade shows to acquire new leads & build networks
- Work with our operational Engagement Managers to ensure optimum delivery & client satisfaction
- Prior sales experience selling technology services, digital products products, SaaS or professional services to corporate/enterprise businesses
- You know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line, especially at a corporate level
- Multilingual - you have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Resilience when facing dead deals and customer rejection
- Articulate - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed
- Knowledge of different tech stacks and competent technical skills is desirable
- Flexibility to travel as needed and work unexpected hours when necessary to close a deal
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped sales commission, following Jerry Maguire's: "Show me the money!"
- Open-minded and flat company structure where taking leadership is welcomed
- You’ll be a part of our lively team and MVPF community. We’re passionate about what we do, have fun while doing it and work with the best people in their fields
- Top-notch technology equipment - whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- "Take as you need" vacation policy + occasional pop-up offices in sunny places like Cape Town
- 29th floor light infused office with breathtaking views over Berlin
- Regular team events - we celebrate our successes together